I am pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. In my sophomore year, I joined Apex Lab, advised by Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang. This summer I’m visiting Prof. Jian Tang’s group at Montreal Institute for Learning Algorithms (Mila).
I hold great interest in deep unsupervised learning and generative models. I’m also interested in designing novel algorithms for practical problems based on theoretical understanding.
- I will apply for Ph.D. program starting from next year :)
- Jun. 2019. Now I start my internship at Mila, working on generative model of graphs with Prof. Jian Tang.
- May. 2019. One paper was submmited to Neurips, 2019 as the first author.
- Sept. 2018. Thank Kwang-Hua Education Foundation for the scholarship (top 3%).
- Aug. 2018. Thank Shanghai Jiaotong University for funding me to participate in Oxford-Prospects Programs at University of Oxford (15 undergrads in SJTU are selected this year).
- Mar. 2018. Thank Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang for accepting my request for joing Apex Lab. Now I begin my research of Machine Learning.
- Oct. 2017. Thanks for the scholarship given by Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and Shanghai Municipal Finance Bureau (top 2%).